Join the MicroCAD Team
MicroCAD Training & Consulting offers the best products and services for designers, engineers and architects. As a growing company in the technology sector , we are always seeking talented individuals to join our team. We welcome resumes from Design Professionals, CAD/BIM and IT Managers, Sales Professionals, Administrative leaders as well as exceptional new graduates looking to start a career. We offer compensation rates above industry standards, full benefits with 401K and profit sharing, health, dental, and flexible work schedules.
Position in Watertown, MA
We are hiring a Boston based Sales Manager, with 5+ years of expertise in the technology sector, to oversee operations of all sales representatives. The primary responsibility of this job is to plan sales strategies, drive revenue growth, and manage a team of fifteen salespeople. The Sales Manager, will perform a key role as part of the senior management team.
Primary responsibilities include planning sales strategies, driving revenue growth, and managing a team of fifteen (15) salespeople. Additionally, the Sales Manager will perform a key role as part of the senior management team. This role focuses on sales performance initiatives by establishing and refining post-sales processes to drive additional revenue opportunities. The Sales Manager must be able to coach and mentor team members and supervise goals and objectives. Additionally, this role calls for a creative individual that will help develop and grow a strong services group with detailed knowledge of the organization’s products and services. This role is a critical partner with Autodesk management.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the activities of the sales team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture, performance management and the selling of Software as a service (SAAS).
- Build and refine post-sales and reporting processes as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Possess a deep understanding of CRM software and MS Excel, and other key customer data and business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge and working understanding of the latest post-sales customer success sales tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute campaigns that ensure customer retention, and contract renewals.
- Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, monthly and quarterly performance.
- Collaborate with internal sales operations to develop new business opportunities.
- Chart and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and help manage the technical services group to increase service revenue.
- Direct team with corporate goals and use SMART goals to deliver results.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales management experience (people management).
- 5+ years’ sales experience of B2B sales with documented record of success.
- Previous management responsibility.
- MUST have previous experience using several CRM solutions.
- Previous project / program management experience resulting in driving operational efficiencies is imperative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and in written communications; willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; and ability to think quickly.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required (MBA preferred).
- Field of Study: Business, Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Management, Sales/Marketing, Architecture, or similar.
- Formal training in consultative sales techniques; and experience with a sales methodology.
MicroCAD offers full benefits, including: Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, with company funded Health Savings Account, Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental and Vision Plan, Optional Life, STD and LDT insurance plans. 401K plan with company contributions. Generous Paid Time off with flexible work schedules. MicroCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.