Move from 2D CAD to 3D modeling BIM workflows
Increase the predictability of your projects by switching from 2D to BIM technology for 3D modeling, coordination, and material quantification
Adopt BIM Workflows
Achieve clear, measurable business outcomes by adopting BIM workflows for virtual design and construction:
- Use a 3D digital model to solve issues that can save time and money that would otherwise be spent on expensive rework.
- Improved project coordination and clash detection to reduce constructability difficulties on the job site.
- Obtain cost assurance to enhance the project margin forecast’s accuracy.
- Optimized schedules for project effectiveness and cost savings.
- Increase project success rates with bette bids accuracy and efficiency.
Autodesk products that can help you with the transition
The benefits of working with Autodesk
Why MicroCAD Training and Consulting?
MicroCAD is a team formed by Industry experts from the AEC, Manufacturing, and Business worlds. With over 30 years of experience, consistently growing and innovating, we work together with our partners and proudly hold titles such as Autodesk Gold Partner and Authorized Training Center.
MicroCAD has clients located throughout the US, headquartered in Boston, MA and operating out of several satellite offices.
2022 All rights reserved MicroCAD Training and Consulting